“Good, but not quite as good as recommendations implied”

Riff Raff Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Housed in an historic Victorian building in downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado, Riff Raff Brewing Company offers regional beers on draft in addition to our own craft beers we create on site. We feature an outdoor beer garden, an eclectic burger menu including goat, lamb, beef and veggie options, and a selection of 12 draft beers and four draft wines.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Good, but not quite as good as recommendations implied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Met my brother and his family here for lunch. Great patio for kids, with big wooden blocks and a giant Jenga game. Our server was very nice and accommodating with the two little kids, but he was a teensy bit on the spacey side. I thought the beer was ok, but my boyfriend and my brother loved the IPA and the red. Food was pretty good but we had heard from others who had been there that the food was amazing. I wasn't disappointed, don't get me wrong, but we had MUCH better lunch the next day at Kip's Grill and Cantina. (I also reviewed it but I'm not smart enough to figure out if I can link it here. And I'm doing this on my phone while bouncing around in a Jeep.)

All in all a nice stop with a great patio. Easier to get to and closer to the action than Pagosa Brewery. They also get points for having an amusing menu.

Glendale, Arizona
“Beer was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

We came here after dinner to try a few of their beer options. They have a very nice outdoor seating area, and some indoor options as well. The waiter was knowledgeable, but was not super friendly. We tried a variety of beers. They were all decent but nothing really stood out as amazing. We had planned on staying longer but it was super smokey inside the restaurant from the kitchen and it made sitting inside slightly unpleasant.

Not sure we would come back.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great BBQ, Beer, Service and Goat Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Their BBQ is amazing. It is cooked in a smoker out back, on site. The beer is good across the board but the 99 Shilling is THE BEST in SW Colorado! WOW. The goat burger is really juicy and tender as well. Would consider a trip back to Pagosa just to revisit this amazing establishment.

Hutchinson, Kansas
“Sit outside!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great outside atmosphere, yummy burgers. The beers were good too. Get there early if you want to sit outside, otherwise you'll have a long wait.

• Visited July 2014
“Great atmosphere, food is ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a Dude burger and unfortunately it had soggy bread. My husband order the nachos and they were wonderful! Great outside atmosphere!