“excellent!”

Riff Raff Brewing Company
Cuisines: Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Housed in an historic Victorian building in downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado, Riff Raff Brewing Company offers regional beers on draft in addition to our own craft beers we create on site. We feature an outdoor beer garden, an eclectic burger menu including goat, lamb, beef and veggie options, and a selection of 12 draft beers and four draft wines.
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Great beer, great burgers, and a full-sized jenga game to occupy you out in the yard. Okay, I didn't try any of the cabrito. All of the burgers can come veggie, and they are delicious. As are the fries. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. It's small enough that it can't get crazy, but there can be a wait. Excellent choice for a relaxing meal.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

It was just a glimpse of the sign as we headed home from Spring Break on Hwy 160. Had only been on the road for about an hour out of Durango but here we were, stopping for a great beer at a great little spot on the road. We were only able to have a couple of beers, having had monstrous breakfast burritos as we left Durango, but those beers impressed us enough to make sure we will stop there when we go back to Durango this summer. I was specifically impressed with the Skallywag English Pale Ale. Really a nice balance of hops and maltiness. My wife really liked the Stepchild Red. When we experience the food this summer, I'm sure I will revisit my rating with a 5th star. Stop for a beer and enjoy the view of Pagosa Springs.

1  Thank MouseEars11
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by how awesome this burger joint was! We came for lunch during spring break and each tried a different burger. Kind of a cool, mellow atmosphere and my mushroom burger, chips and a beer pickle were outstanding. Be sure to try the $5 beer sampler, they had a lot of less common and local beers on tap. This was by far the best restaurant we've tried in Pagosa.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great service, atmosphere, menu selection, food quality, and beverages. My husband and I tried lots of new stuff: pear cider, lamb burgers, and chili beer. Everything was delicious. Be warned: portions are HUGE; the nachos alone could have satisfied us for dinner! Wait staff were very friendly, funny and welcoming; vibe is laid back and cool. Place is well decorated and they are proud of their different-from-usual fare offerings.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I are in town for just one night and wandered in to this brewpub. I'm not one who's a frequent reviewed but when I saw that Riff Raff was only a year old I wanted to make sure they were recognized for the wonderful establishment they've created. Great atmosphere - casual but definitely nice, not dumpy - and great beers. The burger menu had a lot of originality and we happened to be there for happy hour (4-6 pm). The happy hour prices were insane - lots of beers and eats were HALF PRICE! Service was outstanding. I would highly recommend Riff Raff. Excellent value, everything tasted great, and the service was exemplary.