“delish, fun exciting menu”

Riff Raff Brewing Company
Cuisines: Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Housed in an historic Victorian building in downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado, Riff Raff Brewing Company offers regional beers on draft in addition to our own craft beers we create on site. We feature an outdoor beer garden, an eclectic burger menu including goat, lamb, beef and veggie options, and a selection of 12 draft beers and four draft wines.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Visiting Pagosa for our anniversery my hubby had the big lambowski, and i had the trippin hippie! Everything was fresh and very tastey. my husband also enjoyed the beer sampler, 4mini beers for only $5 smackers. He loved the Porter, and the Anaheim chili infused beer. I unfortunitly went for a persnickity pear cider from a Denver brewery, it was watery and sour. The prices were much lower than we thought they could have been. that is saying a lot as we are a penny pinching family of 7

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The bar is one of the best places I have been to. The taste of the various beers is outstanding. The food is by far some of the best flavors I have had. I had the Hippie Burger. It will not disappoint. The atmosphere is pleasant and fun. They have live music and the wait staff is fun, knowledgable and very professional.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

The beer is hands down my favorite of Pagosa and Durango. At the bar or a table I feel like a welcomed participant of an ongoing good time. The beer garden in the summer is beautiful. A perfect mix of good vibes, nice tunes, a bit of sun and shade from giant gorgeous trees.
It's our regular stop après ski wolf creek. The soups are always fresh homemade yumminess to warm your bones. I love the huge burgers with fun Lebowski themed names.
The Dude abides, man.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Unique menu with great options. We ate there 3 times over 6 days. Take a flight of beer...the egg appetizer=Awesome...the Carolina wings are not too Carolina, though. Favorite sandwich was the Drunken Pig.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Ordered 2 flights of their beers which is all 8 that they make. Cherry one was the only one I wasn't found of. The IPA was by far my favorite. Steve was our waiter and he did a fantastic job. Was very personable and made us feel like we were regulars. We had so much fun talking to him. We took the advice of other reviews and tried the nachos which were really good. Had both flavors and also both of the wings. The sauces were so good we asked if they bottled it so we could buy some to take back to Kansas City with us. Purchased a growler on Friday and was back by Monday to get a refill to take home with us to share with friends.