“On the Yuppie side ...”

Riff Raff Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Housed in an historic Victorian building in downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado, Riff Raff Brewing Company offers regional beers on draft in addition to our own craft beers we create on site. We feature an outdoor beer garden, an eclectic burger menu including goat, lamb, beef and veggie options, and a selection of 12 draft beers and four draft wines.
Austin, Texas
“On the Yuppie side ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Good food but slow service. A little on the Yuppie side if you like that. Not one I would go to every day but I would eat there again. Prices are increasing everywhere so I guess it was the high side of average.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Foor and beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Great place to chill and drink good beer and have good quality Bar Food. Love it hope they can stay open!!!

• Visited August 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I found Riff Raff Brewing to be a wonderful place to relax. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our burgers and beer. The staff was friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Visited August 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great brewery and food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in the newly opened Riff Raffle Brewery in the heart of Pagosa
Springs, Colorado. I tried a flight of four of their beers, wet hopped IPA was my favorite! The Spruce seasonal was very unique too. They have a variety of sandwiches, burgers, salads, and appetizers on their menu. I had the Big Lambowski, a lamb burger patty with a delicious oregano lemon aioli and cucumber feta relish, very tasty. I recommend you stop and try it. www.riffraffbrewing.com

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Okay... I don't drink, but my husband does. He loved the beer here. The bartender was so friendly and ready with suggestions about the menu. I had the best chicken salad sandwich I've ever had here. Don't miss this gem if you're in the area.