“Matilda, our sever, was a delight and very knowledgeable.”

Riff Raff Brewing Company
Cuisines: Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Housed in an historic Victorian building in downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado, Riff Raff Brewing Company offers regional beers on draft in addition to our own craft beers we create on site. We feature an outdoor beer garden, an eclectic burger menu including goat, lamb, beef and veggie options, and a selection of 12 draft beers and four draft wines.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were staying nearby, so walked over to have a brew. Matty (sp?) was very helpful with the beers and directed me to the brew master to discuss the beers. I like hoppy beers so had the IPA and my wife had the sampler, all were very tasty! We had not planned to eat but decided to share the "big lambowski" which was very good, unique and nicely presented. Usually I could eat the whole thing, but for a lighter fare it worked out well. I give this 4 thumbs up, both of mine and my wife's two too! I will go back !

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stopped by on our way home from hiking in Pagosa with a large group. We sat outside and sampled a bunch of different beers that our server recommended which was a lot of fun. I highly recommend the Dude Burger, sooooo delicious! The nachos were excellent as well.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We like brew pubs. We collect pint glasses from all over. The food was great. Not usually a fan of chips. These were great. Service was great. However, since they had only been open a short time, some items were not available. Disappointed I couldn't get a pint glass. Maybe next time.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Excellent Beer, Super Burgers and New Cobb Salad!
Friendly Staff and Great Ambience!
Super Micro Brewery!
Lambburger and American Red Beer especially tasty!!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I love all the beers they bring in and and also the food it wonderful! Servers are super nice and always have smiles on their faces! Owners did a great job at putting this place together... Can't wait to go back!