“Great Christmas Eve Gift!”

All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: 2015 Certificate of Excellence. Voted Top 3 Day Spas in Colorado. All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, the Height of Relaxation in Pagosa Springs. A full service day spa highlighting facials, 10 modalities of massage, luxury pedicures and a High-Altitude Oxygen Bar to keep you feeling your best during your Rocky Mountain vacation.Professional therapists await your arrival to provide you with a spa experience that you will not forget. Vacationers to our area come back year after year, and we are so excited to see them.With a 5 star rating on Trip Advisor, you can be certain that we are here to cater to your every need. Spa and Bridal Packages also available, please visit our website at the link provided.
Kingsport, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Christmas Eve Gift!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Visited this lovely spa on Christmas Eve for a 70 minute massage. Staff was extremely professional and generous to share their time on this special day! Chris was fabulous and other family members raved about David's massage therapy. So glad we made this a part of our Christmas holiday! Thanks to all for sharing your time and talents!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank JoyceCaldwell45
Pamela L, Manager at All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
It was OUR pleasure to take care of you and your entire family. We loved spending the Holiday with such a terrific group of people. Again, thank you for choosing our spa, we truly appreciate your patronage. Happy New Year to all of you.

Reno, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Best facial ever" Janet R.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Thank you Pamela for such an amazing facial! You went above and beyond to make me feel so special. I love your skin products!! If I come that way again, I will make sure to visit the Spa again and have that same facial!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Janet R
Thank you so very much!! Your review just makes me smile all over. As an aesthetician, I just LOVE what I do, and every facial I give is such a wonderful experience for both my client and myself. I cannot wait for you to come back, I will be looking forward to your next visit. Take care!
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hands down... Best massage ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Highly recommend! My mother,daughter, niece,and I visited over Christmas break. Each of us enjoyed a fabulous massage! And very reasonably priced. don't miss out on this place!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Diane M
Pamela L, Manager at All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Wow Diane, love the title of your review, very catchy!! In all seriousness, we are glad that you noticed that in every service we do, we strive to provide the best service ever, over and over again. Our goal is not only the best service, but also the best prices of any spa in town. We don't want people to wonder if they should have a massage or facial or pedicure on vacation, but our pricing to cause them to say 'Why not? Let's do it! So happy to have pleased 3 generations of your family, we look forward to your next trip to Pagosa Springs, CO
Pagosa Springs
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Another Great Spa Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Thanks Pamela for treating me like a princess with the perfect facial, gorgeous brows and a purple mani!! Best Spa in town - see you soon :)

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Amy P
Hope to see you soon too!! We love it when you whisk in bringing all that positive energy and so much to laugh about! You are right at the top of our favorite clients. See you soon gorgeous!
Stephenville, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“best afternoon ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place was TERRIFIC!!! They booked me on short notice, treated me like a queen! Everything was slow and relaxing, the price was very reasonable! Thank you so much for a wonderful afternoon!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank cathy100_11
So glad to learn that we hit our mark... to make you feel like a queen (and you are!) Always happy to make accommodations for booking on short notice, and always proud that our services and prices are the best in Pagosa Springs, CO. Come see us again the next time that you are in town.