“Uber Relaxing!!”

All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: 2015 Certificate of Excellence. Voted Top 3 Day Spas in Colorado. All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, the Height of Relaxation in Pagosa Springs. A full service day spa highlighting facials, 10 modalities of massage, luxury pedicures and a High-Altitude Oxygen Bar to keep you feeling your best during your Rocky Mountain vacation.Professional therapists await your arrival to provide you with a spa experience that you will not forget. Vacationers to our area come back year after year, and we are so excited to see them.With a 5 star rating on Trip Advisor, you can be certain that we are here to cater to your every need. Spa and Bridal Packages also available, please visit our website at the link provided.
“Uber Relaxing!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We had a group of 5 go in for massages and pedicures. We had a great experience. The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. The aromatherapy was amazing and we left so relaxed. The oxygen bar was such a great way to end a fantastic spa afternoon!

3 Thank htothehizzle
Pamela L, Manager at All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
We are so thankful that your group of 5 came in, you girls just made the day spectacular. We feel proud that you loved your services and are so happy that the O2 bar and aromatherapy was the perfect ending to your stay with us.

Stratford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Oxygen Bar- I LOVE you!!!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Living on the East Coast and travelling to Colorado is not necessarily the easiest transition for people who like to "breathe"-Ha! The Oxygen Bar at All About You literally SAVED our ski week! And......while you're in a place of such peaceful beauty, don't you just HAVE to indulge in a 90 minute massage??? I convinced my husband that we had to! Thanks to all the staff for making our week in Pagosa Springs a Stand Out!!!

2 Thank Christa K
Thanks so much for your review. The thing that everyone knows about Pagosa is it's stunning beauty in the Rocky Mountains. Since we are situated at such a high-altitude, the scenic views can be ~ well 'breath-taking'. 40% of all visitors to the Rockies experience some form of High-Altitude Sickness. I am so very glad that you booked at a hotel that understood your needs and sent you right over to us. We were so glad to serve you, help you feel better and then top it all off with a 90 minute massage. It was truly our pleasure and we anxiously await your next visit!
“Best Spa Day Ever!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was the most amazing spa experience I have ever had! I did a 70 minute massage which was the best and most relaxing massage I've had (and I get massages once or twice a month). And had a facial with the owner, Pamela. This was my first facial and it was awesome! I am so hooked on this Spa, it will be my new tradition to get a full day of beauty every time I visit Pagosa Springs. They get two thumbs up and five stars! Can't wait to visit again!

3 Thank Lizzylouc
Pamela L, Manager at All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Liz, we were so pleased to take excellent care of you and your entire fun group of girls! You were all so interesting and terrific, and that includes your boyfriend Nate too! I just loved the fact that the Oxygen Bar plus the massage helped him get over 'the hump'. We soooo cannot wait for you (and the girls) to come back again. All the Best!
Whitefield, New Hampshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The height of relaxation in Pagosa!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

A recent change in ownership has catapulted this once average spa to on it's way to first class. First, when you enter there is a very friendly and knowledgeable front desk greeter the feeling is of overwhelming comfort and luxury. I wasn't sure which service to choose and Stephanie encouraged me to try the 90 minute spa facial with 02. My skin was soft and glowing. Pamela has the touch of a fine European facialist. I had to buy the spa line carried eat all about you to continue this regime at home. The products are used by the rich and famous expensive and worth every penny. Reclining on the chocolate velvet chaise I did the hour oxygen treatment. Mountain air sickness was gone, as well as the remnants of too much champagne at the springs last night. The interior is charming and mountain escapey. I loved the clean smell of fresh evergreen. The linens crisp and I love little special touches, such as chilled mineral water with a slice of cucumber. I consider myself a spa junkie and this spa is a divine gem at great prices. My only complaint is that I only get to visit a few times a year. Appointments fill fast don't wait to get there to make yours. Esp. recommend Stephanie for massage and Pamela for facials-don't leave without the O2.

2 Thank stephenpamelacomeau
Pamela L, Manager at All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
We are just so pleased that your spa day was everything that you dreamed of... and more. As we are under new ownership and management, we are making every effort to become a world class spa, and are thrilled that you noticed. Looking forward to your return trip so that we can pamper you all over again. When you call to re-book I just wanted to remind you that CJ was the therapist who did your massage, Kris did your husband's and Stephanie took your appointments, that way you can get the same therapists again!! It is completely normal to confuse names a bit when you are suffering from High Altitude Sickness, so glad you are feeling better. All the Best.
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Simply Amazing!!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

If you are traveling in Pagosa Springs, Co, then this is the spot to hit! They have the best prices in town and countless impressive services. They offer so many diverse options, its a sure place to make your whole group happy!! The atmosphere and the staff make the whole experience purely impeccable!

2 Thank 143traveler143
My dear 143 Traveler, we are so pleased to learn that you loved your spa experience, we strive to have the best services at the most reasonable prices in Pagosa Springs. I'm glad that the Oxygen Bar helped you with your High Altitude Sickness. As a Registered Respiratory Therapist, I can certainly sympathize with the side effects of coming on vacation at altitude. Look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.