“Delicious smoothies and fresh bread!”

2 Chicks and a Hippie
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a full breakfast and lunch restaurant, coffee shop, and bakery. We have family friendly shows with local performers on the weekends, being the only late night coffee house in town. We serve our grilled pizzas and other appetizers in the evenings. Our coffee is locally roasted by Pagosa Mountain Roasting Co., made fresh weekly. Primarily our menu items are made from scratch. See you soon!
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My daughter loves the smoothies! We enjoy the fresh bread that they bake on site. The prices are reasonable, and the service is good.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Our waitress was sweet and checked on us frequently. I had the breakfast burrito with green chile sauce and my husband had the hippie breakfast. Both were great. My husband even said he wished we weren't headed out of Pagosa so we could come back. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stopped in this morning for a couple of coffees and cappuccinos. I was incredibly disappointed in the service that we received. Not only did we have to wait forever to place or order(they were not busy enough to warrant this kind of wait time). But they were downright rude. After the ridiculously long wait, we left only to find that the coffees and capuchinos were nearly the worst we had ever had. I will never waste my time or money for this kind of product or service!!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We missed the continental breakfast at our hotel so headed out to find some food. We ran across this place, and I'm so glad we did. One waitress (I think one of the owners) was serving people outside and greeted us as we walked by. We went inside and a young kid named Eli sat us and waited on us. He was super friendly, and even the other lady stopped by to see if he had gotten our drinks. Great pancakes and bacon, huevos ranchero were great also. Super quick and friendly. We even saw the hippie there... came in covered in paint and helped clean up and take care of customers. It had a great atmosphere and we will definitely go back the next time we're in Pagosa Springs.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I am a local but had not visited this restaurant until this morning. I was pleasantly surprised that 2 Chicks and a Hippie had a selection of gluten free breakfast items. The GF pancakes were good. The atmosphere is great with lots of charm. They maintain the small town, friendly charm of Pagosa. The owners are involved and interact with each and every guest. Great selection of drinks and smoothies. I know that we will be back now that we have experienced breakfast at 2 Chicks and a Hippie.

1  Thank Swindy0607