“So-so” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bogey's Mini Golf

Bogey's Mini Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Bogey's Mini Golf is a professional Mini Golf Course. All ages can enjoy, there are some real tough shots and there are some easy shots, each hole has its own unique putting challenge. Fun water features, enjoyable landscaping and fabulous views. Everyone is happy when they play miniature golf. The first 9 holes are handicap accessible. There's always a smile when you play. Great for parties, fundraisers, groups and special events!
Denver
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Easy to get to because it's right off the highway but I wouldn't go back just because it's easy to get there! The food was pretty good but based on what we read on Trip Advisor, we think the hype was overblown! We ordered brisket, pulled pork, sausages and chicken. Of those I thought the chicken was the one decent dish. Each was served on paper places with a bun that was cut in half, slathered in butter and grilled? The salad that same with it was a few leaves of ice berg and a couple of baby carrots. It was a sad looking dish. Wish I had taken a picture of it to remind myself why I shouldn't go back!

They ran out of brisket while we were there and it was a Saturday night! They did right by us by not charging us for it since it was not the full 1/4 lb serving we had ordered.

The worse part was the chicken nuggets the kids ordered. They were Tyson's dinosaur chix nuggets! I make the same ones at home but I don't over cook them like they did.

It was winter so we didn't get to enjoy the patio which looked really nice nor the min golf which if that is the attraction, then they shouldn't be in business.

Visited December 2013

Prescott Valley, AZ
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Pagosa BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Bogey's makes the best BBQ ribs and pulled pork in Pagosa Springs. I learned about BBQ in Memphis, TN, where I lived for many years. It's about the smoking and the rubs. While I would not say that Bogey's makes the best smoked ribs I've ever had, they are fantastic for this side of the Rockies.

Visited October 2013
New York
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fun time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

It was worth playing a round of miniature golf. They also have horse shoe pits there and horse shoes so you can play for free.

Visited August 2013
Pagosa Springs, CO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“BBQ, Brisket and more!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Great choices of brisket, sauces, good ribs, onion rings and a clean atmosphere. Mini Golf and entertainment to boot!

Visited August 2013
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“The golf is average but the BBQ is good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Had the pulled pork BBQ sandwich and loved it. Service is ok and there is music in the evening on weekends. Prices are about average for bbq. Go, play some mini golf, have a bbq meal and enjoy a local band playing some nice C&W.

Visited May 2013