“Large portions, tasted pretty good.”
Review of Chato's

Chato's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Excellent Service. Staff is very friendly. I'm having difficulty describing the style of Mexican food. It's not really Tex-Mex and I would not consider it Authentic. We did like it. I guess the only negative is it could have been more spicy but that is an individual preference. The flavor was still good. The portions are large and could be split for those with smaller appetites. If I lived local, I would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The service here is great...very comfortable with the customers and know how to make you laugh. The food is so-so, but I'm from New Mexico and used to food with a little more spice. Fun atmosphere and have great margs! Go here a bit with girlfriends.