“Look no further because this is it!”
Review of Alpine Inn

Alpine Inn
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Pagosa Springs
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Not only was the owner very accommodating and friendly, but we ended up being upgraded to a room with a whirlpool tub. Everything was so clean and comfortable that we wished we had arranged to stay there another night. The tub was huge and it was so relaxing after a long drive. The room was very spacious and offered all the amenities you would need, including a micro/fridge. The shower was extremely nice and powerful pressure. The bed was just right and we got a great, quiet sleep. Beautiful balcony view as well and peaceful setting. The continental breakfast was very nice and offered all that you need to get started. There was an iron and hairdryer also in the room. The Pagosa Springs area is a beautiful place, and this Inn is a perfect fit for anyone!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 10, 2010

I have stayed here in the past and been pleased enough to come back but while my truck was in a local garage for repairs is when the owners of this establishment really shined. they offer to give me a ride to and from the repair shop and when i realized I had no saline for my contact lenses the went to the store and bought some for me use citing "we should have it on hand anyway". Twice now they have let me stay in my room all the next day waiting on my vehicle and doing computer workat no addittional charge. I would offer to go outside so the could clean the room but they would hear nothing of it! What wonderful hosts!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank TravlinBluz64
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Where can you get a clean, quiet room, a good night's sleep, a basic continental breakfast, and free convenient parking for ONLY $65 including tax!?!?!?!?! The Alpine Inn of Pagosa Springs, that's where!

Mind you, this is a no-frills, basic roadside motel, but for $65 (including tax), it is an incredible value for what you get. Don't look for room service, a concierge, or valet parking here. The budget chains (i.e., Best Western, HI Express, Comfort Inn, etc...) need to take a lesson from the Alpine Inn in order to be competitive.

I realize that June is definitely off-season for this area, but it's still an excellent value. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2010

Spent another very enjoyable week, Spring Break ,at the Alpine Inn and had another pleasant surprise. This time we had a suite with jacuzi, gas log fire, microwave, fridge, king size bed. Separate bathroom with full bath and shower to name some of the amenities.
They also have discount tickets for the ski lifts at Wolf Creek and Pagosa hot springs.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2010

Although the room was small, the staff that operates this quaint hotel was very amiable and willing to please. The continental breakfast wasn't terrible, but wasn't terribly good either, at least they had some protein (hard boiled eggs) and fresh fruit. In addition, they offer discounted lift tickets to nearby Wolf Creek! Needless to say, this is my hotel to stay in during visits to Pagosa Springs.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2010

I think I let my secret out of the bag! This was our second year to stay at the Alpine Inn, and it was perfect for us once again, but it was completely full! We stayed for five nights at the Alpine in Pagosa before heading over to Durango for New Year's Eve. This place is conveniently located between downtown and the Pagosa Lakes area. Sophie, the owner, stayed up late for us because we got held up due to the storm in Oklahoma City. Jan had the ski report posted each morning, as well as a continental breakfast ready when we awoke. The prices once again were very reasonable compared to other hotels in the area. Also, I think they purchased some new mattresses this year. The beds were very, very comfortable. They also had free wireless internet. It snowed almost 17" while we there, and the staff kept the parking lot shoveled and entrances clear. It made it easy to get in and out each morning heading to Wolf Creek for great skiing. We can't wait to go back again next year!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2009

My nephew & I stayed here for 6 days this fall. The rooms are well worn but very clean & comfortable. The breakfast is great!!! The owner/staff was friendly & the price is very affordable. Overall...... a great deal for one day or mutiday stays in the Pagosa Springs area!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business