“Awesome place to ski” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wolf Creek Ski Resort

Wolf Creek Ski Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: This little-known ski resort boasts the highest snowfall totals in all of Colorado.
Dallas, Texas
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Awesome place to ski”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Took the kids to ski for the first time- didn't know what to expect, but it was a total blast! There were minimum instructions if you are a beginner, but you ask around and get the info. Good thing is people were helpful.

Surrounded by beautiful scenery, cheaper than other places in Colorado, closer to Dallas (to drive during the spring break). The employees were great at this place- some of them expected us (beginners) to move fast, but it is the nature of the business- long lines to handle, I guess. Overall, they were helpful, the crowds too were patient with us, and to top it off, an employee spent 20-25 minutes voluntarily training my older son to ski! I didn't even ask- he just approached my struggling son and picked him up, set the boots right, and spent time with him teaching the basics! My son had such a blast after than on the level 1 slope! That was so awesome- Thank you.

Make sure you drop all your camera bags, extras and stuff in the car, and totally have a blast skiing, even if you are a beginner! Don't worry about falling- it will happen, but you will have had a good time at the end of it.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank VNADFW

Richmond, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Snow can't be beat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

This area is bigger than Monarch, though still considered a day area. In the past few years, they haven't gotten their normal complement of snow, but you cannot beat the price. Vail lessons= $140, Wolf Creek = $35. We had an instructor (my wife still call hims a sweetie) 82 years old, skied rings around us, and I've been skiing for 55 years, and this guy had things to teach me. Because of him, I now have a new goal, to be skiing when I'm 85. Wolf Creek is friendly and worth at least several days, and I don't think there are very many that can keep you interested for more than a couple.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank gobelins
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Snowtastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Snow was great til closing day! I come up often and I am never disappointed with the powder the runs and the smiling faces!

Visited April 2014
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best powder i have ever expeienced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Perfect. Amazing powder, small resort, but big area to ski!

friendly small town without long lift lines and half the mtn is backcountry skiing!

Visited February 2014
Oklahoma
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“great 3 days”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

We went end of February 2013 and it was wonderful. My husband was a beginner and took 1 and 1/2 day course. The second day, he was the only one in the class, and the first day there was 2 of them. It was great for him to have so much one-on-one instruction. We lucked out. The mountain was in great condition with lots of fresh powder. Everyone was really friendly. Prices are some of the best!

Visited February 2014