“THE BEST PIZZA IN THE FOUR CORNERS!!!”
Review of Rosie's Pizzeria

Rosie's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rosie's (formerly Rosie's DSP) Pizzeria has been voted Pagosa's best pizza! We are located in the City Market Shopping Center directly across from KFC/Taco Bell. Live music Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9. Serving lunch and dinner 7 days a week; open from 11AM till 9PM Sunday thru Thursday and 11AM to 10PM Friday and Saturday. Fabulously Fun and Funky with Beer, Wine, and Liquor with daily happy hour from 3PM to 6PM!
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have eaten DSP on many occasions over all the years that they have been in Pagosa. The Pizza and Staff are better then ever. New Owners, New Attitude, and expanded Menu. Simply the Best! David Lawrence

This is David's Daughter, I especially loved that they had a Gluten Free- Non Diary Cheese, Pizza and it was Delicious. I also miss the Garlic Knots, now that I am Gluten Free, But I would highly recommend them to people who are not Watching their Gluten. Thanks, Maureen Lawrence

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We love the $5 lunch special (slice with 2 toppings and a drink)! The slices are huge!!!! Happy hour is great too with $3 garlic knots and special drink prices! The stuffed garlic knots are the best! Friendly staff and a local favorite.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

As a local this is my go to lunch place. You can get a REALLY BIG slice of pizza a couple of toppings for 5 bucks...this includes a drink or a beer. I come here often for this reason. I also like their $3 happy hour margaritas, these aren't your little margs that come in a pretty little glass...they are the one and done kind of drinks that I look for in a place. They changed owners a few months ago and with that change came the menu add on of stuffed knots...the spinach and cheese ones are the best thing that has been invented in the world recently. And for those of world that don't like pizza (like my husband) some kick butt sandwiches have been added to the menu, his go to favorite is now the medittarian sub. Have to also add that the new owner put some kid options on there, but I usually just have my kids share a slice because its more than big enough.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I wanted to like this better since it is so convenient if you are staying at the Wyndham Resort, but it was just ok. We spent $15.00 for a pizza for 2 with 3 toppings. I think if you order a pizza with 3 toppings that should pretty much cover the entire pizza, but the toppings were sparse. Pizza places need to look at how Costco covers a crust or go to Wazee Supper Club in Denver and see how it is done. Also the pizza wasn't in the box that long and the crust was rather wimpy.

Rosanna S, Owner at Rosie's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear Lynn and Lee,

Thank you for taking the time to review our little pizzeria. Please do not hesitate to call us back directly if you are unsatisfied with the toppings or any other aspect of our pizza. We want every customer to be happy with their meal from DSP and if anyone is not, we want to make it right. We can not make it right, if customers to do not tell us when they are not happy. These reviews have a much larger impact on small mom and pop restaurants like ours, then they do for a place like Cosco.

Rosanna Slingerland
Owner/Operator
(970) 731-0420

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed in a motel, passing through. We ordered a large pizza and it was delivered quickly, still hot to our room. Tasty with lots of cheese.