“Golf in the mountains”

Pagosa Springs Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Pagosa Springs Golf Club is a Public Resort Facility with 27 unique holes. The Club is surrounded by the San Juan Forest making for great views no matter where you are on the course. Each nine is different making for new fun every time that you come. Don't get too lost in the views as the course can challenge even the most avid golfers.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 2, 2012

What a nice course. Three, 9 hole courses.... Each of the 9 is different. Very well maintained. Greens are challenging. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Scenery can't be beat. 70 degrees in August....gotta love it.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Stayed in Pagosa Springs with my wife on our way to Yellowstone. Our condo was on the golf course, so I had to play! The club was having a torney on two of the courses, but I got to play on the one by my condo. Let me tell you , you can really hit the ball up here!! My drives were twenty yards farther than at home. Really nice course. The last couple of holes are near the resort lake, and the resident geese are abundant. You have to watch out for them and their droppings on a couple of greens. But overall, a nice experience!