On the advice and ratings of Trip Advisor customers, we stayed at High Country Lodge for two nights last week. We stayed in the large cabin and it was clean, warm, and comfortable. The desk clerks were very helpful as we could see the rooms before we chose the one we would stay in. They were also helpful in recommending restaurants and hiking trails. They were also helpful in that we could get discount tickets for the Hot Springs. The breakfast offered eggs, waffles, toast, cereal, oatmeal, and bakery items and was very good. A well-run and customer-pleasing establishment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs