Two weeks in Southern Colorado and this was the only location where I photographed the place we stayed. Two couples in a large, clean, well-designed cabin with full-kitchen, wide-screen TV/DVD and one large bathroom. The lodge is 2+ miles east of Pagosa Springs, but the drive is worth it! Seriously considered staying an extra day, but we had too much driving ahead of us. The only problem came from loud teens celebrating something next door. The manager was very upset about the noise when we discussed it the next day. We did not complain at the time. Hot tubs, full breakfast, fire pits with comfortable outdoor furniture, free large DVD Library. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins