We are from Durango but were attending a New Years Eve party in Pagosa. Called High Country Lodge and made a room reservation, but got a call a few days later saying that a cabin had come available....very nice touch. From our previous experience with the property, I can tell that the new owners have really done a lot of work and added many personal touches. Very clean and comfortable and great breakfast offerings too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a full hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins