This is our third stay at this facility and we have always enjoyed it. On this last trip through, we found that new owners had taken over and have begun some updating to the facility. As I mentioned we have always found it to be a great place but the new touches were certainly noticed. They have done a good job of updating but not totally changing the feel of the place. It is cozy and inviting. I hope they will be able to continue the reasonable rates after all the updates! The breakfast included is wonderful, with a large variety to choose from. I have always used this as a quick stop through from somewhere else and look forward to making it a destination at some point in order to enjoy it more and check out the cabins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins