We had a wonderful stay in cabin 406. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. We even had a deer visit us 15 feet from our porch. They have both an Inn and individual cabins that are set out back. We would highly recommend a stay here. They are outside of town so it was so peaceful and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs