“Great spring rolls!”
Review of Thai Chilie - CLOSED

Thai Chilie
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great spring rolls!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Fresh spring rolls were super tasty! Also very good pad thai and curry dishes. My father's first taste of Thai food and he liked it...he tried the sweet and sour pork. Quick service at this restaurant and good food. We would eat here again.

Visited December 2012

Lubbock, Texas
“Food okay, but service horrid”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Ordered take-out and was told it would be 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, I went over and they told me, "Oh, just ten minutes more!" After fifteen minutes of being ignored, I finally got the guy's attention and was told, "Oh, we are going to start on it right now." This went for a long time, during which time I saw other tables struggling with the same atrocious service. You might steer clear of this one until they fix a few problems.

• Visited December 2012
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Sweet”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I requested dishes that didn't have a lot of sugar. Tasted like syrup was on everything. Yuck. Staff was nice though.

Houston, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The food at Thia Chili was very tasty. It did seem to be a little short on meat how ever. I will go back in the future. It was 2 days before I found them open, thought they may have closed but this wasn't the case.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Donald W
Colorado
“New restaurant”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went to this restaurant when they first opened. The tables were dirty, service was lacking and the dish I ordered was not very good. Possibly they worked out the kinks since opening.

Visited November 2012