“Decent Thai, But Give it Some ZIP!”
Review of Thai Chilie - CLOSED

Thai Chilie
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Tasty, but I like Thai food Thai hot. Apparently nobody else does because they don't have anything but Sriracha to give it some punch. Wait staff was new and trying hard, but, well, the food was good.

1  Thank ElCazadorArizona

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I am starting to think that the people who commented on this restaurant must really not get out much. First of all I am not an expert on Thai cuisine, but have been to many different restaurants in many cities across the USA that offer asian food. However my sister in law is Thai, and cooks some great food. Having said that, this is my honest opinion on the Thai Chile:

Awesome service
Authentic " Great tasting food"
Great portion size, I actually had to get a take-home box.
The waitress that took good care of me, spoke very good English!

1  Thank Pastor Rubie R
Reviewed May 28, 2012

small portions , so many finer places in pagosa than htis place

1  Thank magoman42
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Ordered Chicken Mango curry. No mangos. Very soupy. Pad Thia had some ingredients. Bland. Our App never came out even after our meal. Watched people get up and leave while eating dinner. Do not go here.

1  Thank Charlotte H
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Bring a translater with you if you want what you ordered. They had ok food but small portions. I felt like i needed to stop at McDonalds on the way home and get dinner. The service was terrible. Our waitress stayed in the back the whole time.

1  Thank Marie M