“Excellent meal!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We had shrimp creole and fried catfish. Both were really good, large portions, service was excellent, a great place to dine!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The food was great! Loved the decor and there was actual sand out on the patio! I met the owner and she was very pleasant.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I had the Campchama (sp?) it was a delicious tomato based seafood stew with calamari, bay scallops, fish, mussels. Awesome! I got it with the side of garlic bread which was good. the service was good. My companions where happy with there dinners.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Came here on our last night in Pagosa, and had the best meal of our stay. My husband had a nut encrusted trout that was the evening's special. It was lick your plate good--tender, crunchy and pleasantly sweet. My daughter and I shared fried fish and shrimp platter. This was huge! We shared and still left a third on the plate. All very tasty--especially the hush puppies and cole slaw. Don't leave without dessert! The key lime pie is the real deal and had the best crust I've ever tasted. My husband's bread pudding was excellent as well. Good service and we even got to meet the charming chef, Charlie.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Delicious seafood, especially the shrimp and fried spinach appetizer. Makes a great meal!