“geared more to hippy crowd”

Overlook Hot Springs Spa
Reviewed February 12, 2012

its not bad, there is a sauna , hot tubs and a bar, yet when i go to soak i prefer a quit place, this is a great place for snow boarders , and young skiers, as a 60 yr old man i prefer the quiter healing waters

3  Thank magoman42
"sell beer and wine"
"offer massages"
"woman working"
in 2 reviews
"overlooking the san juan river"
"healing waters"
in 8 reviews
"shampoo and conditioner"
"changing area"
in 3 reviews
"staff was very friendly and helpful"

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Love the price and quaintness - excellent massage also. Need flipflops and your own beach towel for the best experience but you can definitely rent there.

2  Thank machp
Reviewed January 26, 2012

After a long, stressful month I found myself sitting on the top of a roof in a snowstorm, soaking in warm mineral water, sipping a glass of wine . . . It couldn't get any better.

1  Thank MaryandRon
Reviewed January 4, 2012

While my husband and travel companions went skiing, I treated myself to a massage at Overlook. I soaked indoors before my massage which was very relaxing. The building is quite stinky but I assumed this was due to the springs. I had a 90 minute deep tissue massage with Salee. She was extremely professional and a great therapist. I loved my experience so much I went back the very next day with my girlfriend. We had 60 minute Swedish massage with Judy and Salee and soaked before on the rooftop. Again, Salee and Judy were very professional and great therapists. We both really enjoyed our morning at Overlook.

1  Thank brookeinghamtaylor