My partner has a timeshare that can utilize Wyndham properties, thus I have no idea about the price or value. [FYI:They offered us 2 Wolf Creek tickets or $100 to sit through a 75 minute sales pitch. We didn't do it.] We were in a one bedroom, sleeps 4, A unit in the Peregrine buildings. The condo overlooked the golf course and had gorgeous views of the snow covered peaks. I especially enjoyed the pinkness of dawn. The condo was well equipped for preparing meals, doing laundry, and cleaning everything. All housekeeping was do-it-yourself, but the front desk was pretty quick about sending supplies to us as needed; detergent, soap, clean towels, extra blankets, coffee and filters, toothbrush, etc. We prepared most of our meals in order to better spend our money on skiing at Wolf Creek. Well worth it!
The condo was large enough for two adults and two teenagers to get along for a week-mostly. The spacious bedroom has a very comfy king bed. The living area has a murphy bed, also very comfy. The third sleeping area was created out of the "breakfast nook" using cushions from the couch, bar stools and sheets. Private, but reportedly not very comfy. Eventually the couch was used as is. We also realized that one bathroom, though spacious, is not enough for 4 people. The condo came with two TVs, DVD, a small stereo system, and annoyingly weak and erratic WiFi.
1. The heating vents are on the ceiling. The bedroom warms easily but the living room does not. We found we had to set the thermostat above 70F at night and open the bedroom door to allow the living area to be warm enough, and the bedroom to be cool enough for everyone's comfort. Ceiling heating vents also means it is difficult to dry ski gear...no forced air to blow into boots.
2. The hot tub was cold and several calls to the front desk did not result in correction. They gave us a key to the next unit's tub - okay but potentially crowded. Also those dang key cards erase so easily we had to request them twice. 5 days into our stay we ran into a maintenance person who informed us our heater was broken and he would get it fixed tomorrow; the day we we leaving. When we said yes, we had been calling about the problem for 5 days, he said it was the first he had heard about it! Oh well - we also spent our money on week-long passes to the Springs, very beautiful during the holidays; three soaks saves you money. Enjoy!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Pagosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Pagosa Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Wyndham Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Wyndham Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Wyndham