“Loved it and I hope to visit again!”

Rocky Mountain Wildlife Park
Montrose, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved it and I hope to visit again!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a wonderful place and the people who work there are so friendly! The lady at the front desk was so sweet and I felt very welcome there.
I had so much fun looking at the beautiful animals and taking pictures.I went on the feeding tour which took place at 4pm.The tour guide was very nice and she knew what she was doing. She was very helpful and told us some interesting information about all of the animals.
I went in October when it was quiet and there was only a small group of people on the tour.That was perfect because I dislike large and noisy crowds of people.
After the tour,I had a nice chat with the tour guide.She was so much fun to talk to and I wanted to talk to her longer,but I knew she had things to do. She said I could go around by myself and take pictures of the animals.I was very excited! I went around to see the animals again and had a blast taking pictures and visiting without a bunch of people being in the way.
I had a wonderful experience with the people who work there and the animals. I hope to visit more often!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank excalichick

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“fun experience with a small wildlife refuge”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We visited the small wildlife refuge one weekday before and during feeding time. There were not tons of people, which was nice, so we could spend as much time as we wanted with each animal. The area was well managed and pretty accessible for those without a handicap. The animal feeder was knowledgable and personable. The facilities were not that impressive, but I prefer that -- a more "natural" setting.

The price was fair for what we got, in my opinion.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank David S
Cottonwood, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not impressed”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

we came here about 5 years ago and it was great! We came here this year not so great! Waste of money.. only saw 2 animals.. the staff acted like we werent even there and there was only 7 of us in the whole place... step it up guys..

Visited July 2012
Denver, Colorado
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great small wildlife zoo”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We had a great time. We went at 3:30, which gave us time to look around the museum and feed the goats before the feeding tour started at 4pm. Prices were very reasonable, $7 for adults and our 2 year old was free. It was great getting to see the animals eat and to learn about them. We learned lots that we didn't know before.

2 Thank saltw80128
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“In regards to "terrible"”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We went and had a wonderful tiime,,Princess the grizzly even stood up for us we took our time and walked around the place several times,,spent lots of time with the bears and asking questions. The price was not bad.

1 Thank wolven77