This place was a disappointment. Not up to date, beds were horrible.(Amazing how much better rooms look on the website - but in person, they were not good). I think they were covered in plastic which made you very hot. Pillows were old and needed to be replaced. Coffe pot in room was broken. The little fridge in the room froze everything, it did not matter how low the temp was. The place was just very basic and not very quiet. You could hear your neighboring room talking, and every step from the person upstairs. It served our purpose for this trip, but we will not go back. We did not even attemp to use the pool, as we just did not feel that safe with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small-town charm & hospitality! Budget-friendly accommodations: Motel rooms, suites, mini-suites, deluxe park-model cabins and seasonal RV spaces. Amenities include: hot springs swimming pool, outdoor soaking tub & indoor hot baths (100% mineral water!). On-site, licensed massage therapists. Located in the heart of downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado, right across from the San Juan River and at the base of the Reservoir Hill Recreation Area. Healing Waters Resort & Spa - Always a Warm Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Healing Waters Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healing Waters Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Healing Waters Resort And Spa