We stayed here April 8th & 9th 2011. What a dissapointment for my daughter and me! The outdoor "hot pool" was a small 4 or 5 person hot tub. The indoor hot pool was for adults only. The shower in the hotel room was a small spicket that squirted a tiny stream of water and the shower had lots of mold and mildew on the very aged tiles. Disgusting! Poor reception on the TV. We had 2 flat pillows on our bed the day we arrived. I requested 2 more pillows on the first night and we finally went to the front desk the next day and the clerk had to search for about 10 minutes to find us 2 decent pillows.We did not spend much time in the room...thank goodness!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small-town charm & hospitality! Budget-friendly accommodations: Motel rooms, suites, mini-suites, park-model cabins and seasonal RV spaces. Amenities include: hot springs swimming pool, outdoor soaking tub & indoor hot baths (100% mineral water!). On-site, licensed massage therapists. Located in the heart of downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado, right across from the San Juan River and at the base of the Reservoir Hill Recreation Area. Healing Waters Resort & Spa - Always a Warm Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Healing Waters Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healing Waters Resort And Spa
- Healing Waters Hotel Pagosa Springs