“Simple place, Great food”
Review of Chavolos Taqueria

Chavolos Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Simple place, Great food”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had my doubts when looking at this place from my car, but once inside, my fears were put to rest. This is a place that cooks Mexican right! I am from Texas, so take Mexican food seriously...this place can cook! Everyone in our group of 4 ordered something different, and they were all happy....everything seems very fresh. We have also eaten at the Chavalos in Bayfield, just down the road, and they both seem produce a great meal. This place, is the one for Mexican in Pagosa Springs. Don't judge it by the location or looks...try it, we were happy diners.

• Visited July 2012

Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Great Mexican Food!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I always enjoy Chavalos in both Pagosa Springs and Bayfield, CO. The environment is quite simple, but the food is always excellent. We have had breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Chavalo's and have never been disappointed.

Visited June 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The food and service at this restaurant are fabulous! I had the shredded beef burrito, and it was excellent! The chips and salsa were also very good. The decor is rather laid back, as opposed to having lots of "Mexican restaurant" touches, but the food is definitely worth giving this place a try.

• Visited July 2012
Plano, Texas
“House Ritas and food great”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Hole in the wall friendly family oriented restaurant. House rita large with balanced lime sweet and sour. Wife tortilla soup and chicken taco salad very good. I had chili relleno with sour cream chicken enchilada. Salsa mild kick and fresh chips.

Visited July 2012
Wichita, Kansas
“Good breakfast!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My family and I ate at Chavalos on our way home from Pagosa. I am not usually a breakfast person but this breakfast was great! I had their green chili breakfast. It came with 2 eggs, green chili, beans, rice and warm tortillas. So good! My daughters ordered their pancake (6 yrs & 4 yrs) - warning - this pancake is huge! They could have shared one. It was fluffy and cooked perfectly! We will eat at Chavolos next time we are in Pagosa.

Visited June 2012