“Great Mexican Food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Great Mexican Food!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I always enjoy Chavalos in both Pagosa Springs and Bayfield, CO. The environment is quite simple, but the food is always excellent. We have had breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Chavalo's and have never been disappointed.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The food and service at this restaurant are fabulous! I had the shredded beef burrito, and it was excellent! The chips and salsa were also very good. The decor is rather laid back, as opposed to having lots of "Mexican restaurant" touches, but the food is definitely worth giving this place a try.

• Visited July 2012
Plano, Texas
“House Ritas and food great”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Hole in the wall friendly family oriented restaurant. House rita large with balanced lime sweet and sour. Wife tortilla soup and chicken taco salad very good. I had chili relleno with sour cream chicken enchilada. Salsa mild kick and fresh chips.

Visited July 2012
Wichita, Kansas
“Good breakfast!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My family and I ate at Chavalos on our way home from Pagosa. I am not usually a breakfast person but this breakfast was great! I had their green chili breakfast. It came with 2 eggs, green chili, beans, rice and warm tortillas. So good! My daughters ordered their pancake (6 yrs & 4 yrs) - warning - this pancake is huge! They could have shared one. It was fluffy and cooked perfectly! We will eat at Chavolos next time we are in Pagosa.

Pagosa Springs
“Authentic Mexican”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Great food, great price, awesome owners! One of my favorite Mexican places and I'm a picky one!

2 Thank Clyde678