“The beef is great!”
Review of Chavolos Taqueria

Chavolos Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 8, 2012

There food has soo much flavor I love it. I do not care for the corn tortillas but thats my opinion.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

This place was recommended by a local on a chairlift ride at Wolf Creek. It was excellent!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

This place has great food - recommended by the locals also! It filled up the night we were there and there was a bit of line, so that’s always a good sign! It’s a simple place with authentic Mexican food. I would recommend that you check it out if you have a chance. Enjoy!

Reviewed September 20, 2011

This is the perfect place for Guy's show. A tiny, tucked away shop in an obscure strip mall in Colorado. The atmosphere is bare bones. The staff is nearly non-existent and non-obtrusive and the food is generous and well-prepared. Admittedly, we were hungry after several hours of travel and decided to eat early. We were the only people in the place on a Sunday afternoon, but that was alright because there were only 2 staff manning the restaurant: the cook and the waiter/bartender/cashier/busser. They have an extensive menu of Mexican food--we chose the tacos in every flavor. The pork was a little salty for my taste, but the chicken and steak were wonderful. Overstuffed, double wrapped in pillow-soft corn tortillas and served with salsa, the combination plates came with beans and rice. When we'd drive past the restaurant later in the week, it was clear that it was a town favorite as the parking lot was packed.

1  Thank SunriseAddicted
Reviewed September 1, 2011

As one who was raised in New Mexico/West Texas, I consider myself to be well versed in Mexican Food. This place is exceptional. I had the asada Taco's and they are just like I like them. Soft corn tortilla with great ingrediants! I highly recommend this place for very very good food. It is a "Little-hole-in-the-wall" place but as you know, those are some of the best and this one of them!