TripAdvisor

“Nice Experience ”

Junction Family Dining
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Okay I understand that this is you’re typical roadside restaurant and it is very touristy. Complete with a large gift shop and Cowboy decor everywhere. But when we stopped in today we had a great experience.

The service was absolutely outstanding! The friendliness here is beyond any expectation I’ve ever had. The food was prepared well and tasty. I had the chicken fried steak and eggs. Yes it’s your typical diner meal but I enjoyed every bite. The wife had Southwest turkey sandwich which she said was very moist and flavorful. And no, it’s not 5 Star dining but it’s more than acceptable.

We stopped here because of the convenience and spacious parking lot. There’s plenty of parking if you’re in a RV or pulling a trailer. Then as an added bonus there’s a fruit stand next door with a huge selection.

All in all I’d stop here again and recommend them if you’re not looking for fine dining.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (224)

Reviewed September 15, 2019

Great atmosphere inside for location. We were traveling through town and stopped on a whim. Nicely surprised. Cindy took great car of us. Had special of the day, fried chicken, yummy. Took blackberry cobbler home for later. Delicious! Has nice patio for better weather days. Gift shop attached. Great family dining.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019

Our waitress was pleasant and the decor was fine. I ordered the chicken-fried steak. It appeared to be a breaded meat patty out of the freezer case. The white gravy mix on it was the best part of my meal. The vegetable of the day was corn which was definitely canned. It also came with coleslaw that was too sweet to eat. My husband had two thin, dry, over-cooked pork chops with instant mashed potatoes covered with a truly awful brown gravy mix. We went back to the RV and ate left-overs.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

One of the best places in Pagosa Springs, CO. Their lunch and breakfast is wonderful.
We make sure it is a must each visit.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019

We've eaten here a few times. BreAkfast is average, albeit overpriced. lunch/dinner are nothing special. btw, they don't have any dairy free options for milk, but they will give you magarine instead of butter.... doh!

Date of visit: July 2019