“You Have Been Here Before”

Junction Family Dining
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Fortunately and unfortunately you have been here before. This is like so many local cafe that we all have eaten at. The food was decent and the price was reasonable. The staff could have been more attentive and older would have been better also. Perhaps teenagers are all that can afford to work there. There is only one reason to go back. The decor I really liked. There were a lot of pictures and art on the walls, all of a western theme. I enjoyed walking around and looking at the art. Would I recommend? Sure, just don't expect 5 star.

There are newer reviews for Junction Family Dining

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We ate lunch here just before camping out for the weekend. The hostess stand was swarmed by teenagers, a few of which were obviously working there, but one kid was just sitting at a table behind the hostess stand talking to them the entire time. The staff stood there very obviously talking about customers and laughing. The food was decent, out waitress was alright, not too friendly though, and just set out ticket on the table not letting us know who would be the cashier so I had to ask. The gift shop was pretty awesome and I'm sure I'll visit there again the next time we go but I doubt we will eat at the restaurant unless there is an adult visible and running the place to make sure the teens are actually working.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My campfire breakfast burned so we came here for breakfast. It's good, the usual breakfast suspects. The chile is tasty and eggs cooked to order..I like mine cooked but the yolk still kind of runny and they cooked them perfectly.I liked the gift shop.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Just average food and service so so. Better options a few minutes away. However my family enjoyed the Gift shop.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Comfort food here! Their green chili is THE BEST. I have not tried any of the fruit pie selections yet but will come back for that. Huge truck stop area and at the corner of Hwy 160 and Hwy 84.