“Not a good dinner”

Cuisines: American
El Paso, Texas
“Not a good dinner”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We were ignored for 20 minutes before finally waited on. The place only had two or three tables occupied. Food was okay at best. Everyplace else in Pagaso was closed.

Visited October 2012

Denver, Colorado
“A pleasant find”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stopped in at the Junction Restaurant for lunch as we were driving through Pagosa Springs headed to the Four Corners area. There were some people on the deck and we decided it looked like a decent place to grab a bite on the road. I ordered the Fried Catfish while my fiancee had the Cheeseburger. We received very generous portions of very good food. The wait staff was quite attentive. Sides with my catfish included mashed potatoes & gray and green beans. The cheeseburger was ordered with a side of onion rings. All of the food was as good as expected. The only downfall I can think of is when trying to settle the check, the credit card machine seemed to be on something even worse than dial-up internet service. We will be back anytime we go through Pagosa Springs.

• Visited September 2012
Pagosa Springs, CO
“There are better places”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

OK, I admit I've only eaten breakfast there so this comment is strictly about that. There are several places in town for breakfast that, in my opinion, are better than this (i.e., Colorado Cafe, Montoya's, The Rose)

Visited July 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Not so great”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stopped at the Junction while driving through Pagosa Springs to Durango. We didn't check any of the reviews before stopping. It looked really nice with the deck area and seemed to be busy during the mid afternoon, so we thought we'd stop and give it a try. The food was bland, none of our meals were really that good. The service was extremely poor. In fact, we never saw our server after getting our food. I had to get up and ask the cashier to help me find our bill. I would try somewhere else if in Pagosa Springs. It would be worth it even if you half to drive a little further, given the awesome local scenery.

• Visited August 2012
Apopka, FL
“The green chili burger was excellent”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Being from Florida, we like to taste the local grub and the Junction did not let us down.Three of us had the green chili burger and were in awe when it arrived at the table. Very tasty. This was a good find after traveling for a few hours.

• Visited July 2012