“Great food, great variety”

Farrago Market Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Stopped in to have lunch with our two young children. They opted for pizza, which was very good. My wife had the grilled chicken panini and I had the smoked lamb gyro. Our food was very fresh and tasted excellent. They made the sauce in-house, and it had some extra spicy kick and was very flavorful. Everything was very fresh and tasty. Highly recommend this restaurant and we will definitely stop in again.

1  Thank WDR1970

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Fell in love with the mango quesadillas and they serve Pagosa Brewing Co. beer.
Nice outdoor patio. Everything I have had is excellent.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I would definitely go back to this restaurant! My wife and I had dinner there on a Tuesday night, so it was not crowded, but the atmosphere was pleasing and the staff were friendly and accommodating. We started with the sweet potato fries with yellow curry seasoning which were great! The sweet and spicy flavors complemented each other wonderfully! I had the blue chicken panini (but substituted Swiss cheese for the gorgonzola cheese) and upgraded the chips to crispy onions. My wife had the mesquite smoked lamb gyro. She loved the smoky flavor of the tender, thin-sliced lamb mixed with feta cheese, red onions, tomato, and cilantro, drizzled with a tzatziki dressing (yogurt based with dill and cucumber). We can highly recommend them both! The serving sizes were substantial and the prices were reasonable. We can highly recommend this place!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A special thanks to the manager (and our server) Dee for making our eating experience so enjoyable. We had the quesadillas with the special red pepper sauce for an appetizer, a burger, and a panini sandwich with portobello mushrooms. Delicous!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The food and service were excellent! Quaint atmosphere, the manager waited on us and her service was beyond great. The food came out very quickly and was excellent.