“Excellent Food with Superior Service!”

Farrago Market Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I travel lots for work, and eat out often. I was extremely impressed with my server Dee, she was extremely friendly and recommended food according to what I told her I usually like. That is impressive, usually servers "shy away" from things like this. Trish was her counterpart, and was also very friendly and helpful. A great dinner, I was eating alone and they both made me feel welcome and the food speaks for itself, it was just as great as the staff. I will be back for more as soon as I can.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Looked up restaurants on Web. This was ranked #2 in Pagosa Springs. I think it should be #1. The food is exceptional. I had the fried salmon fish and chips. My husband ordered a ham and Swiss panini with caramelized onions. All spreads and dips for the sandwiches are made in house. They were so good. This is not a fast food joint and the prices reflect it. But it was well worth the price.

They also have a shaded outdoor eating space that allowed us to have our dog on a leash. When traveling, this was an added plus.

Overall I would recommend this cafe especially for adults and teenagers. I'm not sure if small children would enjoy it as much. The restaurant is on highway 160 and is walking distance from the river.

Stop by and check it out. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Debbedj
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This little cafe is casual but has excellent gourmet sanwiches. I opted for the chicken panini with sweet potato fries and DH went for the salmon tacos. Both were yummy. Be sure to grab a cookie.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

After a long day of fly fishing and hiking Dee was a sight for sore eyes...and such a helpful and cheerful soul to boot! Her recommedations of the Salmon Salad and Funky Fungi Pizza were right on! She was quick to take our order and make us tourists feel SO welcome. We will be back next year Dee! You should definitely check this place out.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stopped in on our way back to New Mexico (at 7:55 PM) and not only did they accomodate us but served some amazing food as well. "Dee" was our server and not only did she make us feel "at home" but also answered all our questions and provided great service... definitely will return!