“I was a bit disappointed to be honest.”

Pagosa Brewing & Grill
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Pagosa Brewing Company™ & Grill is Pagosa's Award Winning Independent Craft Brewery - Recommended by Sunset Magazine, Esquire Magazine, National Geographic & The New York Times. We've got a TV Tap Room, Booth Dining Room & spacious tree-covered Beer Garden with festival tent. We proudly offer a "Made-from-Scratch" Food Menu that features delicious food choices including: *CharBurgers *Pulled Pork *Hand Cut Steaks *Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon *Chicken Tenders *Hand Tossed Pizzas *Salads & More! 20 taps of Beer, Fine Wines, Craft Cocktails, homemade root beer soda & brewery tours. We've got a new expanded building, multiple parking lots, and more full-service outdoor table service in season. Perfect for large groups. Now offering Weekend Brunch 10a-2p! Cheers!
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We rented a house for the weekend just a few blocks away so we dropped in for dinner. First off the staff was great, very eager to serve and helpful. As for the food I can't say much, I had some BBQ Nachos which I really don't know why I chose. They were drenched in BBQ and Ranch so that doesn't really mix in my opinion. I had a taste of the Burger my wife ordered and it was average at best. I think the best food was the wings which I give a 3.5 for taste and crispiness. As for the beer I have to say it was very bland and watered down. I sampled 6 beers, and in my opinion they were way to light and frankly watered down. The best one was the Fall Fest Lager sad to say it won't be available long. I actually wouldn't recommend it sad to say because the staff was so great.

1  Thank PaulRod201
ColoradoBeerMan, Owner at Pagosa Brewing & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit to Pagosa Brewing. We apologize that the food and beer was not to your liking. Did you happen to bring this to your server's attention during your meal? With 20 beers on tap and a large variety of menu items, we stress the importance of resolving any issues before our customers leave the restaurant.
I have voiced these concerns to our chef and head brewer in an effort to put our best foot forward. Again, we apologize for the average experience but hope that you'll try us again so that we can show you what we do best.

Cheers!
Tony Simmons

Write a ReviewReviews (1,292)

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Good hard cider !! Tried salmon tacos, pulled pork and pork green chili stew .. all were very good ... enjoyed !!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Food, service and beer were all good. Just kicking off Oktoberfest while we were here. We love the Peachy Peach beer (was peachier in past) and Coconut Porter but we were too early for that one even though we had it by this time of the season in the past.

1  Thank Nancy D
ColoradoBeerMan, Customer Relations at Pagosa Brewing & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your kind words! Nice to read that you celebrated Oktoberfest with us and that you got to try our Peachy Peach. Such a great brew! We're gearing up for our Coconut Porter so keep an eye out on our Facebook and Instagram for updates. Let us know when you come by for a glass so we can enjoy one together!

Cheers,
Kait Weiland
Customer Relations

Reviewed October 14, 2017

We had a great tour of the brewery. They have lots of good beers on tap and a nice selection of food to go with them.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank susnee
Reviewed October 13, 2017

I had a very good experience! The beer battered Salmon and chips with sweet potato fries was on point!! Very very good with their house made tarter dip! I tried the light and fruity ales and loved them all: Kayaker Cream, Horny Rode, Peachy peach, and Ragin Raspberry. All very good. Excellent experience.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank candacedgordon
ColoradoBeerMan, Marketing & Event Coordinator at Pagosa Brewing & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Candace,

Thank you so much for visiting Pagosa Brewing! So happy to hear you had such a great experience. We always love hearing from our guests and appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to pass this along to our staff.

I hope you have a great day!
Kait Weiland