“Great food great beer and great service”

Pagosa Brewing & Grill
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Pagosa Brewing Company™ & Grill is Pagosa's Award Winning Craft Brewery - Recommended by Sunset Magazine, Esquire Magazine, National Geographic & The New York Times. We've got a friendly Tap Room, Dining Room & spacious tree-covered Beer Garden with festival tent. We proudly offer a "Made-from-Scratch" Food Menu that features delicious food choices including: *Angus Burgers *BBQ Ribs & Pulled Pork *Hand Cut Steaks *Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon *Chicken Tenders *Chicken & Waffles *Hand Tossed Pizzas *Salads & More! 20 taps of Beer, Fine Wines, Craft Cocktails, homemade root beer soda & brewery tours. More Parking & Less Waiting: We've got a new expanded building and parking lot, and more full-service outdoor table service in season. Join us!
“Great food great beer and great service”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I stopped in on the advice of my raft guide and it was worth the stop. And my review has to be 100 characters

Richardson, Texas
“Good Stuff”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We loved it!!! The food was really good. We shared the green bean appetizer, pizza and a sandwich. The beer was excellent and so was our server. I cannot think of a better back drop than those beautiful mountains at sunset either. We sat outside and it was perfect!!

• Visited July 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Albuquerque
“First timer”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

There were a lot of beer and food choices, the service was slow then order was'nt complete, but they gave us a discount. We had the brats they were'nt grilled enough and bun was soggy

Visited July 2014
ColoradoBeerMan, Owner at Pagosa Brewing & Grill, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Leanore,
Thank you for the feedback. I apologize that the food order was not complete or to your liking. We normally have a Food Expediter who is supposed to ensure that orders are complete and prepared correctly before leaving the kitchen window. If you could possibly provide a date and time of day, it would help me to follow up on this. In the meantime, I would encourage you to give us another try. Please ask for our Manager, Marsha, and we will do our best to make it right.

Cheers,
Tony Simmons
Owner & Head Brewer
Pagosa Brewing & Grill
“Great beer , service and pub food !”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Every time we are in Pagosa we stop by the Pagosa Brewery. The beer has never disappointed and the staff is always friendly.
Cool outdoor seating , inside is small but intimate.

• Visited July 2014
“Service Still a Concern”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We wrote a review in February. The owner responded to the review by asking for more details. I called the restaurant and requested to speak to the owner. I was advised that he was not available however the manager could take the info. Based on the info the manager, I think it was a lady, advised she would issue us a credit for our next visit and to just let the server know it would be behind the bar. I called tonight to confirm the credit was behind the bar. A lady answered, I advised her I just wanted to confirm the credit was behind the bar. She advised it was not there and it was real busy and for me to call back tomorrow morning. She also asked who advised there was a credit. I told her I don't remember the name of the lady manager I spoke to in a February. So sorry to bother the staff during their busy time. Disappointed management did not follow up as promised and leave a credit behind the bar.

Visited July 2014
ColoradoBeerMan, Owner at Pagosa Brewing & Grill, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Dear notimeranch,
I am posting another response here since I still have not received any correspondence from you, and have no way of reaching you directly. We went through our gift card box to search for any unclaimed cards. And, I am hoping your name is Romy Trout. If so, we do have your Gift Card waiting here. I apologize that during the busy dinner rush our bartender misunderstood your request for, “credit behind the bar” and searched in vain for some sort of credit note in her logbook, which of course did not exist. Your "Gift Card" was issued on January 21, 2014 and has been here in our gift card box for the past six months. If you would like to visit us again, please ask for a manager to retrieve it for you. You will need to present some photo identification to collect and use it. Thank you.

Tony Simmons