“meh”

Pagosa Baking Company & Cafe
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Come visit our bakery cafe for great breakfast burritos with house made green chile, quiches, cream cheese filled cinnamon rolls, muffins and scones. We serve the best coffee and espresso drinks in town. Try home made soups, and daily sandwich specials on our home made bread. Wednesday is Thai day - authentic Thai cuisine. European style sourdough breads and ciabatta rolls, hand crafted sweet and savory baked goods. We're famous for our pies. And don't forget made-to-order cakes for your special occasion or wedding. Visit our web site to find our menu.
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Prices are reasonable, but you get what you pay for. I had a grilled cheese that was just disappointing - added ham, one paper thin slice (even the togo ham/cheese had several paper thin slices.) Speaking of slices, the slicer was broken and I ended up with a tiny heel piece on 1/2 of my grilled cheese. The forgot my togo cup of green and looked at me like I was nuts when I asked them for it.

skeekath, Owner at Pagosa Baking Company & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Hi Elizabeth

Thank you for letting us know that we need improvement. I’m very sorry you had a bad experience here. I want you to know that we take your comments seriously. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you. It is most helpful that you mentioned specifics – the insufficient amount of ham and the end piece of bread on your sandwich. We reviewed our products, procedures and training upon learning of your review, and have addressed these problems.

We appreciate the opportunity you’ve afforded us with your review to make changes for the better.

Please accept our apologies.

Kathy Keyes
Owner

There are newer reviews for Pagosa Baking Company & Cafe

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had one of the best breakfast burritos ever, packed full of eggs, potatoes and bacon and cheese. We also samples other goodies, like blueberry and carrot cake muffins. Also some of the best homemade goodies. Great warm friendly countryish atmosphere. Staff very nice and eager to please. Stop by on your way out of town for breakfast!

1  Thank susane518
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This little cafe is a real gem. The baked goods are excellent and very tempting. Still, the people were very helpful in modifying their offerings to accommodate my gluten intolerance. It is a favorite spot for locals and tourists alike and the atmosphere provided makes it easy to strike up a conversation with fellow travelers or locals to get tips and hints on what to do in this wonderful area.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great coffee,baked goods and breakfast. We eat breakfast twice in four days while here. Small with limited seating.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had breakfast here twice. The pastries and quiche were wonderful and it was warm and pleasant. Friendly service