“Breakfast was good”

Cafe Colorado
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Staff was all over the place... tried to be helpfull I think they need a better system. Food was good, not great but good is better than bad.

It's about all I can say -- not bad, not just OK, but not great. I was good but nothing special.

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

The local resort and recommended eating here. A waitress at another restaurant had given reasons not to dine here and we should have heeded her advice.

We sat ourselves and had to wait a long time for our beverages. Then at least another fifteen minutes before our order was taken. I don't even know how long we had to then wait to receive our food.

The portions were large. Most of our party were unable to finish their meals but the food wasn't anything that special. My husband really enjoyed the bonsai burger however.

My advice, go to the plaza grille instead!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Perhaps I hit this restaurant at a bad time, as I don't remember it being this slow last year! Waited close to an hour from being seated until food came. Food is decent, but not worth that long of a wait! Staff hustles to get things done, perhaps they could use at least on more server to expedite things.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

They were having some kind of inventory problem when we got there, I think, because they were only open for breakfast. My wife ordered the spinach omelette and I the breakfast burrito - both were excellent!

1  Thank WeOwnAFatCat
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Food was good. We both had omelets. Place was full, but only one server-little short handed. Restaurant was clean and we were seated quickly.