“What a wonderful gift to myself this incredibly relaxing and healing massage was. The BEST!”

San Juan Sports Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: San Juan Sports Massage provides therapeutic massage customized for your active lifestyle. Our treatment technique combines a mixture of energy, relaxation styles and deep tissue massage in order to make each massage unique and specific to the problem, whether it is muscular or stress-related.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Broomfield, Colorado
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Markus, the owner and operator of SJSM has magic hands that knew exactly what was aching me. He is intuitive, gentle and witty which makes for a fun massage. The only thing I would do differently would be to live closer so I could get weekly massages from this Master!

1 Thank KindMtnMama

Granger, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Markus saved my vacation!”
Reviewed June 9, 2010

After a 3 hour bus ride, 2 flights, and a 3 hour car drive, I woke up to my first full day of vacation in Pagosa Springs with more neck and back pain than I've ever experienced! I had no idea how I was going to do anything as the pain was pretty immobilizing. Fortunately, a friend told me about Markus with San Juan Sports Massage, and I scheduled an appointment immediately. Markus was great. He worked some serious magic on me because afterwards, I had way less pain in my neck and back and by the next day, I was totally back to normal. Markus really knows his stuff, he provides a calming environment for massage, and the price was very reasonable and well worth it.

2 Thank staceygroth
Marshall Islands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed June 7, 2010

As a resident of Pagosa Springs, I have tried various LMT's and spas, but I just had the best massage I've ever had today from Markus Hughes of San Juan Sports Massage. I am dealing with several joint and muscle issues, and Markus listened carefully to my complaints and then addressed each one of them. I have not felt this good in months! I am even going to do a follow-up massage in a few days just to reinforce the positive changes in my body. THANKS MARKUS!

1 Thank LL_Jimbo
Emporia, Kansas
“Markus is Awsome”
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I spoke with Marcus before our trip to Pagosa Springs and he was very helpful to my family on what we could do and where to go in the town. The day we drove in I called Marcus and he squeezed my family of 4 in for a massage that day. I received a deep tissue massage and it was the best deep tissue massage I have ever had. I have had plenty massages and Marcus's hands worked magic. I booked massages for my family of 4 for the next day. If I would of been there another night I would of seen Marcus on that day as well. You will not go wrong with Marcus and his rates are great!
K. Hollond Emporia, KS

1 Thank HappyHollond
Albuquerque
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The deepest massage I have ever exprienced!”
Reviewed June 3, 2010

I called Markus out of the blue because a friend of mine in Santa Fe said that he gave her the BEST MASSAGE she ever had! I can only say that if you are someone who likes DEEP MASSAGE...Markus is truley the BEST! He is not only great at giving massage but he is really cool to talk too...about anything or nothing at all...Give yourself a present! Purchase at least an hour and one half massage at SAN JUAN SPORTS MASSAGE!! You will definitely FEEL THE DIFFERENCE and you won't be paying those high priced rates at the Springs! I have been getting massage for about 20 years and Markus gave me the BEST MASSAGE, hands down, that I have ever had in my Life...Thanks Markus...hope to see you again soon! Bobby in Albuquerque

1 Thank BobbyAlbuquerqueNM