“Fantastic, therapeutic massage” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of San Juan Sports Massage

San Juan Sports Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: San Juan Sports Massage provides therapeutic massage customized for your active lifestyle. Our treatment technique combines a mixture of energy, relaxation styles and deep tissue massage in order to make each massage unique and specific to the problem, whether it is muscular or stress-related.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic, therapeutic massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Markus delivers one heck of a great massage. I was having frequent tension and migraine headaches. After a single massage by Markus, my symptoms were gone. I have continued to get massages to maintain the great results. I'd highly recommend San Juan Sports Massage and it's super affordable!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Skiing F

Pagosa Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I recently received a massage from Marcus Hughes at San Juan Sports Massage. I have had massage all over the world and I will gladly proclaim that he is one of the best! Great atmosphere, good price, and a GREAT massage. He was very professional and to the point. He really worked the areas I felt needed it and had great intuition as to where to go from there. Thanks Marcus, I’ll be back soon and my wife is looking forward to her first massage with you!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Shepard D
Boulder, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rock solid massage that offers real results...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I took a road trip to Pagosa Springs from Boulder this past week for a mini-vacation. I'm a massage therapist myself and was feeling pretty sore from working a lot lately in addition to driving, hiking, and cross country skiing. I looked around online and when I saw Markus's website, resume and all of these amazing reviews I knew he was the therapist I wanted to see; and he certainly has earned all of his praise.

His pressure is just right (deep work that is NOT painful), he's thorough and specific, all while making the massage feel really good. The heated table is a bonus.

Pagosa Springs is lucky to have such an amazing therapist!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kimberly R
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I am post op, 3 months and Markus is helping me with the recovery. He's very qualified and has a great sense about finding the sore spots and making them feel better. I would recommend anyone going to see Markus for their massage.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank jim s
West Palm Beach, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Must go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Markus is a great therapist.Help me with my neck and elbow problems.The San Juan Sports Massage is a place you have to go.

Visited October 2012