“Great food and ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alley House Grille

Alley House Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our casual but elegant restaurant is perfect for casual night just ordering pizza and wine, or for an upscale evening of dining and romance. We pride ourselves with a very nice All- American wine list
Bayfield, Colorado
“Great food and ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

We made reservations for dinner here-walked in-they were ready for us- no waiting. The menu does change with the seasons very fresh food, impeccably cooked and served. Very attentive without being intrusive waitstaff. We would come here again!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank ColoradoTraveler052

Prescott, Arizona
“Delightful meal after relaxing day at the hot springs.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Tasty food, relaxed atmosphere. Wine, entree, & shared dessert. Not too noisy as off season, although mostly full. Good service. We will return on next trip to area.

Rimrock, Arizona
“Anniversary Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Super building Really great food. Major complaint: Too loud. Terrible acoustics. Could barely talk to my wife across the table. Our server also brought me a Petite Filet instead of the salmon I ordered. (I ate it anyway as my daughter is a server in AZ, and I want to king of 'Pay it Forward', so hopefully, the next time my daughter screws up an order, her customer will be as kind as I was to our server). Dessert was better than my steak. But- it was our 31st anniversary so nothing could ruin the night. Good pomegranate margaritas. Expect to spend $100+. But it is a 'special occasion' kind of place.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Larry G
Colorado
“Happy Birthday to me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great service. Good variety on the menu. My friends salmon was perfect, and when in Colorado are you offerred mussels...not often, hesitant but brave I oredered and outstanding!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank DurangoBob
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Best In Pagosa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is the best restaurant in Pagosa! On a recent trip to Pagosa a friend suggested we go.
We were there for 10 days and ate at Alley House 4 times. Everything beat our expectations.

• Visited September 2012