This was our first time staying at the Twin Peaks Lodge and were totally thrilled with our stay. We enjoyed soaking in the hot mineral tub, watching the sun set over the mountains. Our room was large with a king bed. The facility was very clean and the Green Tea Shampoo, condtioner and lotion were great. The breakfast was a real treat with Guido and Donna fixing made to order omlettes. Great to have real plates and silverware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is one of a kind. Offering mountain view rooms and breath taking scenes to ensure the perfect picture backdrop. We are located Next to the Million Dollar Highway(hwy 550)one block off Main St. Perfect quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. All of our pools are Natural Mineral Hot Springs. Only a short walk from your room are savings. Continuing with, the Full Hot Breakfast. Our Chef will prepare you a vegetarian omelet full of your favorites. Not to mention, a make-your-own waffle station with hot maple syrup and canned whipped cream! You can look forward to Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy, fresh fruit, and assorted hot and cold cereals. There's so much more than can be written here. You'll just have to see for yourself. Join us for a get away you will not forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge And Hot Springs
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Best Western Ouray
- Ouray Best Western