Had an awesome time at the Twin Peaks Lodge! Unique set up that took care of all our needs. We had a very comfortable king bed in a nice clean roomy room. Enjoyed the natural hot springs pool & hot tub! Was able to rent a jeep right there at the lodge. Started each day with a delicious buffet including omlettes. And even had a fresh hot pizza delivered to our door. Thanks Ryan Tim Duane Guido & Donna for the best vacation! And thanks to Ouray for surrounding the lodge with warmth and beauty! Can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is one of a kind. Offering mountain view rooms and breath taking scenes to ensure the perfect picture backdrop. We are located Next to the Million Dollar Highway(hwy 550)one block off Main St. Perfect quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. All of our pools are Natural Mineral Hot Springs. Only a short walk from your room are savings. Continuing with, the Full Hot Breakfast. Our Chef will prepare you a vegetarian omelet full of your favorites. Not to mention, a make-your-own waffle station with hot maple syrup and canned whipped cream! You can look forward to Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy, fresh fruit, and assorted hot and cold cereals. There's so much more than can be written here. You'll just have to see for yourself. Join us for a get away you will not forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge And Hot Springs
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Best Western Ouray
- Ouray Best Western