“Really loved it here”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast. I had french toast while my partner had a bagel and lox. Both of us had lattes. We were not disappointed: fantastic! The place was very clean--even the bathroom was clean. I would have liked to come back and sample all their other menu items. Service was pleasant and very prompt.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The three of us had breakfast here twice, so we had a good sampling of all their food. The breakfast sandwiches and burritos were very good and so were the pancakes. I also had a bagel with schmear that quite substantial. There is always a line to order but they move along pretty fast. We have always been able to find a table and the food arrives quickly.

1  Thank granitejon
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We were strolling down Main St. and came across Back Street Bagel and Deli. We got up to the counter- there were two very friendly staff people working. We ordered the Turtle Cheesecake (which we ate first- yummy time) the Reuben and the Bagel and Lox with Cream cheese and capers.

The cake was delicious- hard to go wrong. The bread (french on the reuben, everything bagel on the lox) was baked perfectly, and the sandwiches were fresh.

The bill was $28- which is somewhat reasonable for Ouray. We recommend Back Street Bagel for a great sandwich lunch. Hope you enjoy:) Smiles.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Okay, the people who work here are really welcoming and friendly. We ordered the Italian sandwich and chicken salads. Both were really great but I don't remember them washing their hands after taking our order and then going to prepare our food. They used their bare hands to put our food together and this made me uncomfortable. Though the food was good this spoiled it for me. I still give them a 3 and hope none of us get sick.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had breakfast here twice. Both days had different foods. Excellent food and great coffee. Highly recommend.