“Breakfast and Lunch a Success!”
Review of Back Street Bagel & Deli - CLOSED

Back Street Bagel & Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“Breakfast and Lunch a Success!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I visited Back Street Bagels twice on my trip to Ouray. Once for lunch, and once for breakfast. The food was good and portions were huge. The day I had lunch there, I ordered a 6-inch hot meatball sub and a cup of chili. The chili came with a side of cornbread as well. I ate the chili and half the sub, and took the rest to go. The day we had breakfast there, I had scrambled eggs with sides of ham, potatoes, and fruit. I ate the eggs, ham, and fruit but was too full to eat the potatoes, although I took a taste and they were delicious. I also had a cup of hazelnut coffee which was excellent. I'm not sure I cared for the setup - basically you walk in, place your order at a front counter, then grab your own silverware and head to the back room to wait for your food. They bring the food out to you, though, which is nice (you don't have to go back up to the counter). The place was small but cozy. Prices were average.

• Visited December 2012

Ridgway, Colorado
“early morning Risers”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

best place in town to get your morning started breakfest is good wait staff was great seat yourself they bring out the food for you couldn't ask for a better place to have breakfest in Ouray.

Visited November 2012
Farmington, New Mexico
“Best place to start your morning in Ouray!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We came here for breakfast and I must say that it was very good and huge portions! Im a big eater and couldn't finish my breakfast burrito. The service was good but just a little odd. The back room was very quiet and peaceful. Would defiantly come back! Also their lunches look delicious as well. Don't hesitate to come here.

• Visited November 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“great breakfast”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

good selection of breakfast foods. very nice employees. The bagels were pretty good. portions very large

Visited October 2012
Price, Utah
“Great Breakfast Burrito”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had the Burro, green chiles large portion, my spouse had the short stack of blueberry pancakes and they were enormous

Visited October 2012