Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs(Ouray)(Great Value!)
$122
$170
$139
Timber Ridge Lodge(Ouray)(Great Value!)
$119
$239
Ouray Inn(Ouray)
$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Comfort Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
$116
ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
Ouray Victorian Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
$135
Hotel Ouray(Ouray)(Great Value!)
$131
$134
Official Site
All reviewsbon tonhis sonhistoric hotelthe ownerother guestsbring kidsantique furnituremain streetin townawesome hotelhot tubhot itemsbreakfast was deliciousloved our stayeach morningthe san juan mountainsdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Wow the corner suites are BIG with some fo the best views in Ouray !! They run this hotel like a B&B enjoyed the wine and cheese hour. Having fresh coffee and breakfast to start your day was truly wonderful !!! A must stay when in Ouray !!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ickyvic
Reviewed May 5, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the St. Elmo in December. It was amazing - we had romantic dinner at the Bon Ton, the attached restaurant. Amazing food. The room was very cozy, victorian style and romantic. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Worth every penny! Great service and friendly staff. We enjoyed wine and cheese hour every day! Took advantage of the jacuzzi and sauna. By far best restaurant in town! A must stay in Ouray.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank rite2sara
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This was our second stay at St. Elmo and after 25 years, it was as nice as we remembered. We were the only guests as April is definitely low season. However, we enjoyed the quietness. The rooms are spacious and cozy. The wine and snacks in the afternoon are a nice touch and the parlor is a good place to read, visit,play games,etc. Breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janet R
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I called to St. Elmos to ask about pricing and spoke with the owner of the property who quoted me a total price for a two night stay. However, I first needed to check with my wife to before I confirmed the reservation. When I called back later that evening and tried to book the room and rate, the hotel manager said that the owner was new and that he made a mistake and that the price would be significant greater. When I tried to explain that the owner already quoted me a price she said that he was wrong and that it didn't matter what he told me, they absolutely were not going to honor the price. I asked her to have the owner call me but I never received any phone calls back or a follow-up. The clerk was extremely rude and condescending. There are tons of great places to stay in Ouray so avoid St. Elmos. They clearly don't want your business!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family