Quiet, comfortable place to stay. Friendly staff and reasonably priced. Be sure to take the short walk to Box Canyon Falls from the lodge. There is a small fee to visit the falls. You are able to walk through a narrow gorge to view the water cascading through the rocks. It's a fun thing to do and easy to get to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its peaceful location, very clean, comfortable, nicely decorated rooms, the Box Canyon Lodge is where you relax. We have our very own natural hot springs onsite for the exclusive use of our guests. We are located at the base of the Ouray Ice Park, the Box Canyon Falls, and a short walk to all Ouray shopping and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Box Canyon Lodge And Hot Springs
- Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Box Canyon Ouray
- Box Canyon Hotel Hot Springs