Quiet, comfortable place to stay. Friendly staff and reasonably priced. Be sure to take the short walk to Box Canyon Falls from the lodge. There is a small fee to visit the falls. You are able to walk through a narrow gorge to view the water cascading through the rocks. It's a fun thing to do and easy to get to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs is Ouray's most popular getaway experience. We offer extremely clean, attractively decorated rooms with a unique rustic flair. Our rooms range from king sized suites to beautifully designed honeymoon suites. Our rooms come equipped with Satellite TV, Wi Fi, and microwaves. Kitchens and fireplaces are also available for select rooms. Our hot tubs are what keeps our guests returning every year. Utilizing the natural local hot springs, our barrel shaped hot tubs offer a relaxing and unique experience for our guests. Open all day long, our guests enjoy a beautiful view of the San Juan Mountainside, under a gorgeous sky or a blanket of stars. Our guests enjoy relaxing in our springs after a long hike or jeep trip up the mountain during the summer, or after a challenging ski trip or ice climbing excursion in the winter. The natural, beautiful countryside offers the perfect backdrop to a wedding as well. We are able to accommodate wedding parties with advance notice. Join us for your next getaway, and see why our guests keep coming back every year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Box Canyon Lodge And Hot Springs
- Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Box Canyon Ouray
- Box Canyon Hotel Hot Springs