“Good Food!”

Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Ouray
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The food was good and the restaurant was clean and inviting. We enjoyed our meal here and would come back again.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This has a good variety of food - from burgers to homemade pizza, etc. Choice of indoor/outdoor (with shade) seating. Was bought 2 yrs ago by a someone who had a small ice cream/fast food shop that we frequented. Didn't know it till we sat down and were waited on by her. She runs a great place!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Got a couple different types of pizza. Very good. No complaints. Good place to feed your kids. Salads were also nice.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food was awful. None of the 4 meals that we ordered were worth the time and effort to eat it. I had a BLT and fries. I requested white toast (I swear they just used stale bread to make it appear toasted, although there was no color to the alleged toast. The fries were so greasy I didn't have to chew them, they just slid down my throat.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had this restaurant recommended to us by locals for pizza, but they did say they would only recommend it for pizza. I would say that we would NOT recommend it at all. The prices were high (okay, food in general seemed high in Ouray restaurants), service was extremely slow and not all that good.

They must have been way understaffed as it took over an hour to get our food. The pizza was very average or below. We didn't even take our left-overs. The server was stressed so his service was not particularly friendly or good.

Been to Gold Belt Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!