“Very good food and excellent service!”
Review of Bon Ton Restaurant

Bon Ton Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Ouray
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Bon Ton is a local favorite! We offer a variety of entrees including pasta dishes, steaks, and seafood. All of our food is fresh and cooked to order. Please visit our website for up to date and correct menu.
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I ate at Bon Ton for Thanksgiving this year. They had the "traditional" Thanksgiving menu, as well as limited selections from their regular menu. The food was great and the service was excellent. This appears to be a very popular restaurant in Ouray. I would suggest making reservations.

There are newer reviews for Bon Ton Restaurant

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I've eaten here since the 70's and it's fantastic. Be it steak or pasta or drinks, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is easily one of the best meals I have ever had! My fiancee and I went here for our last night in Ouray and it was easily the best time we had. We went on a Monday night so the restaurant was almost completely empty. The bartender/server went above and beyond by letting me taste several different wines and made great suggestions. The food was amazing....especially the cannoli. We will absolutely be back on our next trip to Ouray. It is worth every penny!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

According to our B&B hosts, Wolfgang Puck helped establish this quaint restaurant. The food was top-notch, with great flavors and reasonable portions. Be ready to pay more for the dining experience, but well worth the cost. Popular restaurant, so make reservations-- they were turning other couples away who didn't make reservations.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Located in the basement of the historic St. Elmo Hotel, the Bon Ton offers an excellent menu in classic victorian surroundings. It is intimate, elegant and a perfect spot for a romantic evening meal. The wine list is extensive, the food top notch and the service excellent. Cozy is another appropriate adjective.

Been to Bon Ton Restaurant? Share your experiences!